"We get one shot at this life thing so we better make it count!"
Todd Mitchem is an entrepreneur, leader, and disruptor, known for his ability to structure, re-structure, and build companies across countless industries. For more than 17 years, Todd has coached and worked with executives and management teams on dynamic leadership, structural excellence, corporate culture, crisis management, employee workforce engagement, and strategic business applications at some of the top brands in the world. Some of these billion dollar brands include: Microsoft, Apple, Starbucks, Anheuser-Busch, H&R Block, Purina, and Yum Brands.
In the cannabis space, Todd has also consulted and led O.penVAPE, CannaSearch, and MINDful in personal and business development that powerfully shaped those companies' cultures as well as their brands. He also co-founded one of the first social networks for cannabis lovers called High There!. While Todd was lending his corporate expertise to the cannabis start-up world, he also worked with top lawmakers in every state to ensure the cannabis industry operates with the highest of standards.
Now in his new book, You, Disrupted, Todd combines his experience in business and entertainment spanning countless industries and organizations. Educational, entertaining, and reflective, it provides readers with examples of years of trials and failures that Todd turned into successful opportunities. More importantly, You, Disrupted provides readers the motivation and tools to do the same with their own lives.
Todd is a captivating and electrifying speaker, transferring his knowledge and experience to thousands. He delivers motivational, bold, and edgy presentations to inspire and enthuse the crowd, and provide them with tools and real-life examples to reach their goals. Todd has delivered more than 2,000 presentations globally, and his business insights have been featured on hundreds of broadcast media outlets and thousands of online and print publications around the world. Some of the outlets include CNN, CNBC, NBC, FOX News, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fast Company, and Forbes.
Todd has leveraged his unique ability to deliver a message in a way that inspires and changes lives. Whether you are the top leader of an industry or attend Todd's presentation for fun, be assured you will leave with lessons you can immediately apply to your life and work. Every presentation inspires and entertains the audience with fun-filled, interactive and content-rich programs. Todd customizes each of his programs based on your company's needs, thus maximizing value and time.
A Few of Todd's achievements:
• Author of You, Disrupted (Spring 2017)
• O.penVAPE – Chief Revenue Officer and Head of PR (2013 – 2014)
- achieved status of largest brand in the industry within one year
- drove revenue to 1600% increase in less than a year.
• High There! – Co-founder and CEO
- the cannabis industry's fastest growing app from start-up to breakthrough success (2014 – 2016) of the world's first global social network for cannabis enthusiasts o over 50% daily active user rate and more than 200k users in less than 12 months.
• Successfully rebranded multiple cannabis companies to achieve a more mainstream feel and experience (2013 – 2015)
• Conference of Western Attorneys General – First cannabis industry panelist and key speaker for discussion regarding raising standards and better business ethics in the cannabis industry (2014 – 2016)
• Cannabis industry spokesperson/celebrity appearing in over 1,500 media outlets (2013 – 2016)
• MJBusiness Daily – Key speaker for conferences educating on the #DisruptionMindset and teaching small cannabis businesses how to positively disrupt an entire industry (2013 – 2015)
• Purina – Co-created and rolled out Innovation in Action over the course of two years to over 7,000 employees with the help of team at Eagle's Flight (2010 – 2012)
• H&R Block – Leadership initiative spanning multiple cities and leaders (2009 – 2013)
• Marriott – Executive coaching and leadership development for key US based leadership (2005 – 2012)
• Microsoft – Leadership training, in US, China, India, and Germany (2006 – 2012)
• Google – Leadership and Key Team Development (2006 – 2013)
• Nestle – All countries and territories – two years of presentations (2010 – 2013)
• AIMCO – Coached 215 leaders (2010 – 2013)
• Starbucks – Coached leaders during transition and company restructure (2005 – 2009)
• Pizza Hut – Taught 2,500 leaders leadership effectiveness at all-manager conference utilizing experiential learning models (2006)
• Eagle's Flight experiential trainer/presenter, delivering learning to businesses and organizations in ten countries and tens of thousands of participants (2004 – 2013)
• Relay for Life, American Cancer Society speaker of the year – 16 events (2003 – 2005)
• Entertainer of the Year award – Mobile Beat Las Vegas (2002)
• Entertaining Speaker of the year – Mobile Beat Las Vegas conference (2001 – 2003)
• Entertainer and Presenter of the Year – Universal Studios (1997 – 1999)
• Created and led longest-running comedy show in Chicago, "Comedy You Can Dance To," at the famed Excalibur Nightclub and Entertainment venue (1992 – 1997). Show ran 21 years, from 1993 – 2014.